Gorokan High School is a partially selective school which provides an effective and caring learning environment for about 1100 students. It enjoys a favourable reputation as a progressive educational institution and commands a strong base of community support.
Established in 1976 as a co-educational and comprehensive high school, Gorokan has a proud tradition of academic, sporting and cultural achievement. It provides a wide choice of senior courses and has a flexible senior organisation to support vocational education and training for senior students. We embrace the Stronger Smarter philosophy for Aboriginal students, building achievement through cultural strengthening.
Gorokan High School uses the following secure and official online communication avenues:
- Gorokan High School Web Site: http://www.gorokan-h.schools.nsw.edu.au/
- GHS Parent & Student Portal: http://web1.gorokan-h.schools.nsw.edu.au/portal
- Gorokan High School - Official Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/GorokanHS
- DEC Website: http://www.dec.nsw.gov.au/home
The school can also be contacted directly on:
- Phone: 02 4393 7000
- Student absences phone number: 02 4393 7039
- Email: email@example.com